Daemar Now an Official Distributor of Minnesota Rubber Quad-Rings
Quad® Brand Seals are known as the solution for complicated applications where better performance is critical. The seals are well-suited for static, reciprocating, and oscillating sealing applications. As the original patent holder since 1959, Minnesota Rubber & Plastics, now Trelleborg, is recognized as the novel Quad-Ring® manufacturer, and the proprietary geometry provides a reliable, engineer-trusted part for critical-to-perform applications.
- The original Quad-Ring® Brand seal is a four-lobed seal developed to prevent spiral twists and withstand distortion and extrusion.
- The proprietary geometry of the Quad-Ring® leads to better performance of the seal in the application.
- For years, Quad-Rings® have been positioned as the solution to use when other seals didn’t work. They offer a lower failure rate than other products, such as x-rings.
- Quad® Brand Seals are very highly regarded.
- Prior to the acquisition, Trelleborg purchased Quad® Brand Seals from Minnesota Rubber & Plastics as a customer for 40+ years.
- Longer seal life
- Reduced friction
- Eliminates leakage with sealing surfaces placed strategically away from parting lines.
- Customers that are risk-averse are the ones who use these. If an O-ring works, they will use that for value.
- Well-suited for static, reciprocating and oscillating seals.
- Quad-Rings® are used as an alternative product for O-Rings as well as an alternative product for our dynamic seals in low-pressure applications.
Quad® Brand Seals are US-engineered and globally manufactured, eliminating supply chain challenges.
Daemar’s reputation for delivering quality solutions makes us an ideal partner for distributing Quad-Rings® to industries seeking the highest level of sealing performance. As an official distributor of the Quad® Brand Seal family, we can help you find the optimum seal for your application. For any questions reach out to our technical team today.
Learn more about Quad-Rings.