USA Sales Manager – Lawrenceville, GA, USA
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to lead our US team based in Lawrenceville (Atlanta) Georgia. If you are a high-energy self-starter, someone motivated to grow a region with huge sales potential – then we want to talk to you!
- Manage service levels by resolving both customer supply chain and logistic issues
- Responsible for maintaining good communication and coordination for the resolution of product quality and shipping issues with designated accounts
- Responsible for maintaining accurate customer profile records in Daemar CRM program
- Acts as project manager to coordinate the timely resolution for product quality and logistic requests based on the customer’s requirements
- Partner with Daemar Marketing through strategic planning on new items, trade shows, and market trends
- Assure that all new business initiatives are implemented and all pertinent information is communicated to the customer on a timely basis
- Monitor the program on 500+ accounts across all domestic sales channels and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
- Provide support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their needs and assess the quality of our relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture target accounts
- Operational management of all sales, warehousing and employee expenses for Daemar USA
- People manager: Recruit, performance reviews, salary negotiations and terminations.
- Customer manager: Strategically foster customer engagement.
- Business manager: Steer the business.
Key Skills Required
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet applications, and e-mail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Customer Service, Account/Order Management, Logistics, Supply Chain.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in sales, operations management and account management
- Bachelors’ Degree and/or Account Management Experience
- Demonstrated sales experience and/or basic selling skills
- General understanding of logistics and distribution
- Proficiency in MS Windows, CRM Software
Daemar offers a competitive compensation package and benefits.
Interested applicants should submit their applications below or email to: email@example.com