Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative – Dorval, Quebec, Canada
You will be working in a fast paced team environment providing quick and accurate information to our customers. You will provide technical product information, cost quotations, stock status and delivery information to customers in a designated territory. You will provide excellent service to existing customers and work to develop new business relationships.
- Promote the entire line of Daemar products and programs to our customers
- Work with local sales manager to develop plans to increase sales
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service, technical product support, quotations and work to meet customer expectations
- Generate requests for quote
- Achieve personal sales and profit quotas
- Maintain customer account information in Daemar customer relationship management software
- Understand and demonstrate basic selling skills such as overcoming customer objections and ability to close the sale
- Intermediate computer skills or the ability to quickly advance to this level
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform in a quota driven environment
- College/University degrees is an asset
Daemar offers a competitive compensation package and very good benefits.
Interested applicants should submit their applications below or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org