Warehouse Shipper/Receiver – Dorval, Quebec, Canada
You will be working in a fast paced team environment, where the duties require attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to remain focused. As a member of our warehouse team you will ensure that our customers’ orders are picked accurately and shipped when required. The position requires standing for extended periods of time.
- Pick product based on orders
- Prepare orders for pick up and package orders for shipping
- Scan daily orders for invoicing
- Verify counts and place product in inventory
- Assist with receiving incoming shipments
- Maintain a clean working area
- Previous experience working in a distribution warehouse
- Basic computer skills (print orders and labels)
- Good verbal and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Daemar offers a competitive compensation package and very good benefits.
Interested applicants should submit their applications below or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org