Marketing Coordinator – Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Daemar requires a Marketing Coordinator who will work alongside our Management Team to support the marketing requirements for Daemar and Daemar USA. This individual will work across all areas of marketing with an emphasis on email campaign management, print advertising, website optimization and development of new marketing materials. Administratively, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for such things as maintaining the CRM database, processing and distributing email leads (sources such as: website, emailers, industrial search engines…) and developing contact/lead lists for marketing campaigns.
- Assists in the creation of marketing materials , including but not limited to interactive media, email campaign management, search engine marketing, online promotions, press releases, print advertising and affiliate marketing, in order to maximize Daemar’s business/marketing objectives
- Responsible for all e-marketing campaign set up and execution including artwork creation (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Assist in the creation of print media (catalogues, flyers and promotional items)
- Work with Sales to identify products, customer segments and industries to target with marketing campaigns.
- Provides insight into campaign analysis and optimization
- Assist in maintenance of Daemar websites.
- A good understanding of Daemar’s customer base and respective their industries.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and WordPress
- Independent. Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- College/University degrees is an asset
Daemar offers a competitive compensation package and very good benefits.
Interested applicants should submit their applications below or email to: email@example.com