Daemar’s Product Solutions for the Food & Beverage Industry
Daemar components are found in many types of equipment operating in the demanding sanitary environments of the Food & Beverage processing industry. Our seals, o-rings, bushings, retaining rings and shim are essential components in valves, pumps, gearboxes, motors and conveying equipment. Selecting the correct material and design for these components is crucial to the longevity of your processing equipment and can help reduce maintenance costs and downtime.
Download Daemar’s new Food & Beverage Industry Brochure which highlights product solutions for the industry.
Download Daemar’s new Food & Beverage Industry Brochure which highlights product solutions for the industry. Products include:
- X-Ray and Metal Detectable Seals – these industry specific parts can help eliminate product recall, lower product loss and stop distribution of contaminated product.
- Washdown (WD) Bearing Isolators – providing reliable protection of rotating equipment for extended bearing life – particularly in high pressure food and beverage wash down conditions.
- Sanitary Gaskets – available in a range of FDA compliant elastomers, fluoroelastomers and Kalrez perfluoroelastomers.
- FDA-USDA Self Lubricating Bearings – These bearings offer food process, pharmaceutical, packaging machinery and medical equipment engineers 3 off-the-shelf, FDA/USDA compliant linear bearing options.
- Braided Packing – FDA PTFE packing, interlock braid with a break-in lubricant, complies with the FDA and USDA requirements under Title 21 Food and Drugs
- PTFE Encapsulated Viton® O-rings – an o-ring that is virtually chemically inert and compression set resistant for use in harsh sealing environments.
- Urethane Belts – Vee and Round Urethane drive belts available in FDA/USDA grade materials
These components are designed and engineered to perform in the harsh food and beverage environment; the products must be resistant to the food materials they are exposed to, they must also be able to withstand the regular cycle and chemicals of washdown. There is the added level of complexity created by the Government regulations and standards for products involved in food and beverage processing operations.
To learn about selecting the correct products for your operating environment please refer to our Food & Beverage Industry pages and contact your local Daemar Technical Sales Representative.